Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A Real Love Story

Getting a Bride !! like a Gift from GOD ??!!!

Really the “Proverb is True”. Actually I fall in love with a girl in November 2007. She is far from my city. We used to introduce our-self through internet. Actually am a love to make friends. Obviously I do sending Fun Mails to my colleagues, friends and even for unknown. She Introduced as a Unknown and become all to me. She was so caring, lovable, helpful and patient & importantly "Rich girl who seeks only the pure love from me". I gave her the same.

            Days went we started Chatting in phone, even further we thought to meet each other, one day it happened, she was just up to my expectation and I don’t know about the feedback about me which was she had then. But our love become strongest than ever hence I started moving to her town in the weekends and make my love more stronger. Every thing is Ok, Now we decided to Marry.


            Here, the problem arises, though we have good rapport, while in the sense of real life we met with lot of expectations each other and the financial risk arises, at certain limit I feel my Burden and put forward to her, in the same time she agreed to help me and did the same, now am a business man, owing two commercial vehicles and earnings are coming in 5 digits, moreover I have the investments which come in 6 digits.

            What I want to tell you from this blog is !, if we are truthful to our loved ones means, nothing else equals the love and care we will get from them.. Certainly we can climb up the hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment