Wednesday, September 29, 2010

About Prabhu-Sivaraman

Welcome to my blog !!…..
                        
                                       I am Prabhu, I am a SQL Developer from Tamil Nadu, India, I am interested in making friends, Chatting, Traveling, Getting knowledge about New things, Researching about Cosmology,Earth, Top Level people’s Success, Wild Animals, Birds, Car/Bike Driving are my Favorites.
                                       Basically I am not a well known blogger, obviouisly i don't know how to blog, when things  were different, I am forced to express my Ideas and experiences to some one, hence I choosed blogging, I hope the friends from all over the world may help to blog, I always open to learn new things.
                                       My plus is my confidence and my minus is being extrovert, I always think that my work should speak instead my words, my talents should get spoken instead getting a name from my parents, really care, loveable, flexible, dare for anything, adventerous, love nature, love culture, love live within a controlled activities, love sex, like to love and get love, delivering best to customers, delivering extreme love to my beloved ones, taking extreme care to my children and family, truth for truth and lie to lie are my basic habits. expecting to create a friendship chain which can longlasting till my death.... like to live like an ACHELLIES (a troy commando, who never and ever worried/feared).

                                       Expecting all your support and guidance and love for my future endeavours......



your's sincerely,
Prabhu

No comments:

Post a Comment